hack meaning in hindi
Pronunciation of hack
Showing results for: hack
hack Definitions and meaning in English
- one who works hard at boring tasks
- a politician who belongs to a small clique that controls a political party for private rather than public ends
- a mediocre and disdained writer
- a tool (as a hoe or pick or mattock) used for hacking the soil
- a car driven by a person whose job is to take passengers where they want to go in exchange for money
- an old or over-worked horse
- a horse kept for hire
- a saddle horse used for transportation rather than sportetc.
- person who does easy work for money
- cut without care
- cut with a hacking tool
- informal: be able to manage or manage successfully
- cut away
- kick on the arms
- kick on the shins
- fix a computer program piecemeal until it works
- significantly cut up a manuscript
- cough spasmodically
, Political hack
, Hack writer
, Literary hack
, Hack on
, Cut up
hack Sentences in English
भाड़े का लेखक
A writer, especially of newspaper articles, who does a lot of low quality work and does not get paid much
He hacked into the bank's computer.
Lots of people leave this job because they can't hack it.
He hacked the ball away.
The patient with emphysema has been hacking all day.
Tags: hacking meaning in hindi, hacking ka matalab hindi
me, hindi meaning of hacking, hacking meaning dictionary.
in hindi. Translation and meaning of hacking in English hindi
Provided by KitkatWords.com: a free online English
hindi picture dictionary.