Palaver meaning in hindi
Pronunciation of Palaver
, Hot air
, Empty words
, Empty talk
Palaver Definitions and meaning in English
- flattery intended to persuade
- loud and confused and empty talk
- speak (about unimportant matters) rapidly and incessantly
- influence or urge by gentle urging, caressing, or flattering
- have a lengthy discussion, usually between people of different backgrounds
Palaver Sentences in English
He palavered her into going along.
Tags: palaver meaning in hindi, palaver ka matalab hindi
me, hindi meaning of palaver, palaver meaning dictionary.
in hindi. Translation and meaning of palaver in English hindi
Provided by KitkatWords.com: a free online English
hindi picture dictionary.