For the best experience use KitkatWords app on your smartphone
reference meaning in hindi
Pronunciation of reference
, Reference point
, Point of reference
, Reference book
, Reference work
, Book of facts
, Character reference
, Bringing up
, Pointing out
, Good word
reference Definitions and meaning in English
- a remark that calls attention to something or someone
- a short note recognizing a source of information or of a quoted passage
- an indicator that orients you generally
- a book to which you can refer for authoritative facts
- a formal recommendation by a former employer to a potential future employer describing the person's qualifications and dependability
- the most direct or specific meaning of a word or expression
- the class of objects that an expression refers to
- the act of referring or consulting
- a publication (or a passage from a publication) that is referred to
- the relation between a word or phrase and the object or ideait refers to
- testimonial of good character
- printed matter with information
- refer to
reference Sentences in English
Requests for references are all too often answered evasively.
A map reference.each book in the library carries a reference mark on the cover.
Give somebody's name as a reference.
I am writing wwith referecne to your job application.
Keep this list of numbers near the phone for easy reference.
Try to avoid making any reference of his illness.
There is a list of refernces at the end of each chapter.
She should not have done it wihtout reference to my first.
The book is full of references to places i know.
Please quote your reference when replying.
Tags: reference meaning in hindi, reference ka matalab hindi
me, hindi meaning of reference, reference meaning dictionary.
in hindi. Translation and meaning of reference in English hindi
Provided by KitkatWords.com: a free online English
hindi picture dictionary.